2024-06-01

Warning! I took a lot of pics.

 So be prepared for a few weeks of catching up on our trip.  I will probably have about three days for every day we were gone on the five day adventure to Hawaii.  So sit back and enjoy it for 2-3 weeks…

This was really the icing on the cake and started the trip of perfectly.  I had reserved a Jeep simply because it was the cheapest rental I could find.  I totally assumed it was bait and switch and we’d get something different when we actually arrived.  We were pleasantly surprised to find we not only had a Jeep., but our choice of SEVERAL jeeps and most of them were the RUBICON top end off-road and amenities package.  So we picked this one for it’s pretty blue and headed off to our AirBnB.  

Interestingly, they were all hybrids too.  So that was a new, interesting, and surprisingly good experience too.



No comments: