2024-06-17

Finished my 50 state quest with Five-O :)

Back in 2010 or so, I realized I may one day see all the states in the US.  My business travels have taken me all over the country and world.  I found this US map at the time, and started marking where I'd been.  A few of these were family trips, and I had to make a special trip to Maine, Alaska, and Hawaii to get them all.  My first out of state business trip was California for a trade show when I was at RJO.  At Sheffield, I saw PA during my first business trip there.  Lots of memories and special places I have made and seen along the way!  I look forward to where my next adventures will take me!  The most fun has been enjoying some of these with Julie and the boys.  Highlights would be our trip to North Carolina to see the eclipse in 2017, my trip out west with the boys, my trip to Alaska with Julie to see the Northern Lights in 2012, and of course Hawaii in 2024.  For me, I still think the single most amazing visit/thing to see in the US has been Bryce Canyon.

No comments: