2024-06-18

Meet Brutus…

I'm the proud owner of an upgrade as shown by this pic Andy took.  We made the mistake of renting a new Jeep in Hawaii and realized it probably made more sense to get something a little more modern (comfort, security, safety, Julie's willingness to ride in it, and to not break it so much…).  This is a 2014.  It is built like a tank from the factory and already had most of the upgrades needed and even wanted.  Just needs a new winch and fenders.

The name Brutus reminds me of my dog, the Buckeyes, football games with my family, and the colors are perfect for it.  This one is a brute too!  Monster engine and crawling features.  

Some of you have been seeing little pieces of pictures of it and didn't realize it perhaps. I already thrashed it on the trails a few days after I got it and it held up like champ.  Ready for the next adventure!

No comments: