2024-01-17

Julie was right about the fastback configuration…

I'd sold my hard top and was using some of the money from that to look for an updated soft top.  At first I didn't like the sloped-back look of some of the soft tops out there.  But she convinced me they were cool looking and I should consider them.  Well, I found this one that combines all the features I wanted into an improved look.  It gives me a nice fit/seal, overhead storage of the soft windows when I go open air mode, and best of all a flip top lid. :) Of course, I had to try that feature this past weekend when it was single digits.  It gave me fresh/brisk air FOR SURE!  It's nice to be able to just flip two latches and pop it open on the fly.  Nice upgrade for less than zero dollars laid out.  It's a good thing, I gotta pay for all the engine work somehow…. Or at least a little of it!

No comments: