2024-01-11

Julie and me on a date… ;)

After dinner we sometimes enjoy finding an office supply store and looking through the cool pens, paper, notebooks, etc.  These days there are less stores and inventory.  But we still enjoy it on occasion.  This past week, I stumbled on this retro gem.  It took me right back to my childhood Christmas stocking when we often got one of those Bic three color pens with the orange barrels.  Well, check THIS out.  They're FOUR color now.  And they had this fancy edition with the shiny barrel.  Funny, the first thing I still do is scribble a bit to get each color working.  Interestingly, I scribbled on some of my fancy Write in Rain paper that I use for some of my notebooks.  Anyhow, it made for a net pic and trip down memory lane.  I mean, how many changes do you get to actually use a pen and paper these days…?!

No comments: