2026-08-09

Something doesn’t seem right here…

As my mom said, “The part where the rubber meets the road is missing”…

As I noted yesterday, I was planning to go to slightly smaller, lighter, and more efficient tires and rims (wheels).  I started that process a week ago Thursday by ordering the new ones from my local tire shop.  I posted my current ones on FaceBook MarketPlace Friday and had them sold by that night.  The new ones weren’t due in until this past Monday so I wanted to wait a bit.  However, the customer offered to pay extra if I would take them off so he could pick them up before the weekend.  Andys stuff is still in the garage, so up it went on jack stands in the driveway. The next morning, while I was taking this pic, I noticed the stands were sinking into the gravel, so I added some planks under the jack stands to stabilize it.  

Brutus looks to wrong and silly sitting there with no wheels…
IMG_1142.jpeg

No comments: