2024-07-27

New watch band

As might have observed, I've always liked big, chonky watches and bands.  I've loved my Apple Watches for their functionality, but they've always tended towards too slime and svelt.  I was happy when they made the Ultra series which added just enough garish bulk to start scratching that itch for me.

Julie and I were shopping over my summer break and all the watches like G-Shock and NaviHawk were catching my eye.  But I can't see spending that kind for money for effectively a piece of Jewelry that I would only occasionally wear and rarely use.  So, I was happy to find these Chubby Cable bands that complete the look and feel to make the Ultra look almost enough like a "real" watch!  Anyhow, for $40, I'm stoked.  Silly, I know, but at least it's a minimal investment.

No comments: