2024-04-07

Andy is a bad influence on me…!

He and I of course share the hobby of tools to go along with the work we do (me just around the house and range, but him for a living!).  He's been trying to convince me that battery powered saws, grinders, etc. are the way to go… After working all weekend at the range and only using one battery for each of his saws and his new cement drill, he might be winning me over.  Sooooo, he's coming up with all kinds of schemes to help convert me.  Between warranty repairs, battery upgrades and other quarterly deals, he's slowly getting me what I need to get started.  This is my first Milwaukee power tool. It's a pretty awesome mini reciprocating saw ( or saws-all, some would call it).  Even better the saw is brand new and I got it at a nice discount!  We call Andy my "pusher"… ;)

The best part was being able to add my identifying initials to what Andy already had on the used batteries he fixed me up with.  It's fun to share in the interests with him.  He and I could talk tools (and browse them at the store) for hours.  I especially enjoy hearing how he figures  out how to use them to solve the various situations in his work.  It's also fun to see how he sets them up.  

No comments: