2024-04-27

Trying my hand at my own Packout arrangement…

Now that Andy got me the right foam, knife and showed me how to do it, I decided it was time for a new wrench box for the set Julie got me when I first got married.  So I went to work figuring out a way to arrange them and try to get all my Metwrench set to fit in one slim Packout box.  This is what I came up with and I am really happy with the results!  Everything is held in place nicely, and I can see it all at a glance.  Best part, I can grab the wrench and the little box of sockets and roll under the Jeep or wherever to figure out what size I need.  I can do that with the 3/8" or 1/4" drive and my deep-well sockets.

This set is awesome and really the only wrenches I use 98% of the time.  They are both metric and English in ONE SET.  So you never have to worry about which version your nut or bolt is!  Even better, they grip the flats of the head instead of the corners, so you never strip the bolt or nut.  If it's already been rounded off in the past, these wrenches still get it out!

No comments: