2022-08-27

It’s fun that this is Andy’s favorite tape measure too…!

He sent me a picture of him being excited because he's found the perfect tape measure for his bag.  In the course of that conversation, he told me his all time favorite tape measure was the one I'd bought him for his tool box so many years ago.  I did that because it was my favorite too.  I remember trying to convince my dad and Julie's that auto-lock was the way to go!  They laughed and didn't quite believe me.  Funny thing is, after they died and I was going through their tools, what do you think ALL their tape measures were…. Auto-lock! And all Steve's were THIS exact model.

It's fun to share tools, their use, and our heritage with the boys.  Yesterday, Johnny proceeded to take apart and unclog the condensate drain on their air conditioner.  He used some of their tools and some of mine.  That was a fun and proud moment. :)

No comments: