2024-09-29

Mom makes it a dozen…!

Note I sent to my mom with this pic:
"Mom, Congrats on being my full dozen of successful rides in a row. I figure if I can trust it to take you out into the wilderness, it's good enough. I'm gonna call it done. Now I have a few larger stickers for "hard" or big rides like the whole weekend at the end of October ;)

Thanks again for tagging along."

Her response:
"Aww, glad I could 'help' contribute to a successful ride. I'm still smiling and having fun telling others about it. Makes me feel quite adventuresome! The new badge is perfect! Thanks again for a wonderful day!  Love from your mama! ❤️😊"

She's quite a fun mom!  Always has been.  I remember fondly the coveted "day with mom" as a reward for completing our chores from my childhood!  This is me paying those back❣️

No comments: