2024-09-10

My impression of the updates Apple announced yesterday…

I put together this little collage of cool pics and summaries of the new devices and features.  Interestingly, I'm not drooling over any of the latest updates.  First time in a long time.  Besides my own personal interests, their updates drives a lot of business in the automation world each year.   A little worried how that will pan out over the next year or two.  Explains part of why it's been a little slower this year too probably. That and a cooling of e-vehicles.  Overspending on logistics expansion during the pandemic plays a role too I guess.

Of most interest is a free software update to my AirPods will turn them into low-grade hearing protection, commercial quality hearing test devices and even hearing aids.  It will be interesting to see how that pans out.  

No comments: