2024-09-13

Just a colorful fuse box…

If you're having trouble getting something to work, it's a good idea to check and make sure there is a fuse installed for it… I cleaned up and flashed the computer settings to reactivate my electronic sway bar disconnect, but was still getting a flashing error light… I thought about it for a day or so then it dawned on me they might have pulled the fuse when it stopped working to get rid of the error light.  Sure enough, I checked and it was missing.  I found a similar one (the window wipers) and popped it into the missing spot.  Sure enough, works great now.  Who needs windshield wipers anyhow!?  Hahaha.  I bought a replacement at the auto parts store that afternoon and I'm all set with both the sway bar AND my wipers now.

The electronic sway bar disconnect doesn't allow quite as much articulation as completely disconnecting manually, but it's a really nice convenience when doing some light exploring or off-roading.  Just push a button from the driver's seat. 

No comments: