2024-05-08

So my phone rings with a FaceTime call the other day…

Johnny was calling me… The top pics show the first two things I see.  Him looking a little sheepish, but still smiling, and the mower across the street is stuck on a tree…. Then the bottom pics show a close up and the TRUE CULPRIT in the lower right!  Hahahaha.  Savannah was a little embarrassed, but laughing at the same time.  I always tell the kids I don't really care what happens as long as they weren't purposeful or careless AND they tell me about it… You can see I was getting a laugh at their expense too!  

So off we went to grab some chains and stuff.  The middle picture shows Andy and me with my mower and ATV connecting both of them to be able to pull the Bob-Cat in the two directions needed to get it off the tree.  It was more challenging than we expected and made some good memories all the way around.  

I told Savannah not to sweat it.  All three of us (Johnny, Andy, and me) have gotten one stuck in some way or another once or more times…

No comments: