2024-05-18

Who needs a Jeep?!

I was having fun parking at one of my favorite gas station stops on the way home from my mom's place.  It's fun to pull on through the parking spot and see if I can make it up the hill.  Of course the off-road tendencies in my Crosstrek handled it just as well as my Jeep.  Then I had to climb up and out, hahaha.  Heaven knows I only have a working Jeep about one week out of every two months.  I better have a backup.  In fact, I’m thinking about selling the Jeep.  Not quite ready to keep spending only on recovery and repairs…

Anyhow, the guy that owns the place came out and laughed about the parking job with me.  We had a nice conversation about what he had to go through to rebuild the place.  He thanked me for my compliments and a little fun for the day and we went about our day.  

Don't know why I picked this layout for the pics?  I was just messing around with weird options in my collage software and figured I'd give this one a shot. 

No comments: