2010-10-29

Re: VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!

I plan on voting Tuesday, I'm going to take my time and take all day, actually I'm going to show up before the polls open and stay past when they close. I love voting!

You too can work at the polls, you actually can earn money
Good luck on voting and pray hard.
Larry





------Original Message------
From: david@dwbarton.com
To: Julie Barton
To: Steve Kubina
To: Janice Kubina
To: FRANCIS CEL
To: Laura Leighninger
To: Larry Strong
To: Larry Strong
To: William Bill Weidenhammer
To: William Lee Clark
To: William Lee Clark
To: JOSH CLEMENTS
To: 696 Tony Geanopulos
To: 670 Merle Cox
To: 660 Don Adams
To: Ron Kuzma
To: Tom Kuzma
To: Blogger
To: John C. Hanna
To: Daryl Greywitt
To: Eric Speitel
To: TODD WESTFALL
To: TOM BODIKER
To: Mike Zimmerman
To: David Ratliff
To: Brian Hulewat
Cc: William Abernathy
Cc: Dave Boucher
Cc: Dan Sietman
ReplyTo: david@dwbarton.com
Subject: VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!
Sent: Oct 29, 2010 1:07 PM

All,
I am asking you for two favors:
 
1.       Vote next Tuesday
2.       Ask every like minded person that you know to vote by forwarding this message.
 
I have a fear that many people assume the left is going to lose big and don't feel it is necessary to vote.  We cannot take that chance.  The news media is already announcing the left is going to lose hoping that we will not take the time.
 
Please vote!


Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless

No comments: