2023-10-01

A quest to get rid of rust and dents…

I figure you are probably tired of seeing about my Jeep projects… But that is David's Life at the moment, so here we continue, hahahah.

It had a dent in the passenger rear corner (I bought it that way) that had also caused some rust to start under the rear door hinge.  So I ground it off, repainted, shaped it a little (so the corner guard would fit), and then in stalled the corner guard/fender system and restored the lights to a more factory and rugged setup.  That also means I have reverse lights again. :)

There was some pretty significant rust on the front fenders by the hood where the factory flares mounted (very common is this era of Jeeps).  I opted to just replace the fenders all together with an armored setup.  You may see those in some upcoming pics… ;)

I'm really happy with the results.

No comments: