2020-04-02

How many times have you walked from here to California...?

It's crazy how far you walk in your daily life/exercise.  Could you walk from here to SanJose, CA?  I've done it twice in less than four years! Not that it's really any accomplishment though.  But it just shows that if you break a big task into small bits, you can accomplish a lot.

I average about 5 miles a day when I reach my move goal.  I've done that 1,000 times so that works out to about 5,000 miles.  I've been tracking it with my Apple watch since 2016.  It was other trackers before that.

As we face the unknown of the current Covid19 Corona Virus situation and life itself remember this:
  1. Take one day at a time
  2. Trust the Lord will see you through
  3. Be thankful for the bigger picture things you accomplish

No comments: