2023-09-14

A fitting wrap to this session of RetroBlogging?

So, if you've been a faithful follower, you know that I started blogging at the end of 2007, but that I started taking and collecting my digital pictures in 1999.  Some of my posts for the last couple years have been what I called RetroBlogs where I started back in 1999 and went through he highlights to capture the fun from 1999-2007 on David's Life.  Well, as of today, I have caught back up.  What you see here comes full circle to my first picture I blogged titled "Grammy Bread". You can check out the original post here: https://kb8tfe.blogspot.com/2007/12/img00080jpg.html I included a screen shot below.  I think this is from the days of the first BlackBerry cameras that were decent enough to capture the moments.

It's been fun to look back on the boy's younger years, well at the same time keeping up on current events.  Hopefully, all the time travel back and forth hasn't caused you to get lost along the way?

I'll probably take a RetroBlog break for a bit and get you caught up from the last couple weeks.  Maybe over a winter, I'll pull up some of my prints from high school and college.  I could scan then post the highlights from those?

Thanks for watching!
RetroBlog 2007-12-08

No comments: