2023-07-30

Well… Julie helped buy me a birthday present…

For a couple years, I've been looking for a 2-door, manual, older Jeep that worked but needed a little work.  We found this one a couple months ago on our trip to Indiana.  It fits the bill perfectly.  I can two the ATV trailer and use this as my cheap side-by-side at the same time.  That way the kids and us can double date.  Best part, it was cheaper than the two, used, twenty year old ATVs I have already.  It's a historical vehicle by Ohio standards, but it works well enough I've taken it on a couple road trips already.  It even came with a spare set of new factor rims and tires, and a soft top to go along with the hard top.  The guy I bought from is a woodsman farmer from Indiana.  He's had it long enough that his three kids all learned to drive in it on their 140 acre homestead where each of the three kids have built their houses too.  They were all happy to see me love it, but also sad to see it go.  They were glad I was gonna give it a good home. :)

No comments: