2022-12-12

Digital photos and blogging…

Now I've retro-blogged from 1999 to halfway through 2006.  I started blogging at the end of 2007, so I only have a year and a half worth of catchup left. ;) Then I guess I will have to start digging out pictures to scan from my old film-based days.

Thinking back on my digital photography… There have been 45,000 pics I've kept since 1999.  That sounds like a lot, but only works out to ~5 per day.  If I took 3 seconds to capture each picture that means I've spent 40 hours just clicking the shutter, haha. That doesn't seem so bad…

Since I started blogging, I have Blogged 15,000 times which works out to  ~3x per day.  Assuming I spent a minute on each entry… Yeah, that seems pretty bad! Haha. I guess that's only about six work weeks or so.

No wonder I'm tired, I carry around lots of picture, hahaha.

I hope you all enjoy the window into life with us.

No comments: