2018-07-10

Trying to pick a favorite from each day...?

I was lucky enough to be able to take the boys on an epic road trip, out west. We flew to Salt Lake City, took a looping drive through four states, and ended in San Francisco before flying home. We stayed in everything from nice hotels to ghost town opera houses along the way.

In the end we:
-Hiked/walked 81 miles!
-Climbed 5,238 vertical feet
-Drove 2,000 miles including over 30,000 feet in elevation gain
(up and over lots of mountain ranges)
-Flew 4,000 miles
-Touched six states (four new ones, for the boys)

I thought I would post a highlight, from each day. If you're lucky...I doubt I will only post one! I'll eventually post a link to all our pics.

This was our view, as we started up the mountains, on day one. We knew we were in for a treat...

No comments: