2008-10-20

331 Pictures...


2008-10-07 22-19-22, originally uploaded by FlickPics88.

If you put enough Barton's in one place, you get A LOT of pictures. Here is the link to my set from our Lakeside vacation...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwbarton/sets/72157608170488184/


Sit back and enjoy. I didn't caption them all so you will just have to use your imagination there. I might add some eventually.

I put a few others from both before and after vacation, but the majority are from Lakeside.

Oh yeah, I have to give my Mom, and two sisters credit for about a third of these pictures too. You'll have to figure out which ones. It won't be easy because they all have eyes for photography that rival mine.

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE this picture! Cool shot! Did you take it in a mirror? How'd you not get a flash reflection?